Making us your corporate charity:
Any company, no matter how large or small, can make a real difference:
We work with companies and organisations to develop partnerships so that together we can raise awareness of the Sunshine Fund and generate funding for the fantastic work the charity enables. Every donation ultimately benefits local children with disabilities. Supporting us can motivate your staff, engage with your customers and help you achieve your CSR objectives.
The Sunshine Fund aims to raise children’s aspirations, increase their independence and give them a better quality of life… and you can help!
So what do we do, in partnership?
There are a number of options your business can take to show your support to the charity:
- Choose us as the charity ‘ask’ at your golf day, race day or awards ceremony
- Organise a team for staff to participate at our events including The Sunshine Run, The Santa Challenge and Comedy Night
- Support our Cleaners for Causes Scheme
- Pay roll giving
- Employee fundraising including dress down days, coffee mornings, bake sales
- Become an official sponsor or attend key events such as The Sunflower Ball, Celebrity Question of Sport and The Glass Slipper Awards
- Choose to match fund an event
- Tell us about your corporate trust foundation
- Nominate us as your chosen charity of the year
Benefits for your company:
We create partnerships by understanding your needs and working together to enable your business to benefit from working with us. We will publicise and promote your company’s support and celebrate our successes:
- The Sunshine Fund is unique in its bond with the Chronicle, the regions biggest selling daily newspaper (reaches 205,000 readers per issue). ncjMedia do not offer funding but do provide office accommodation, office support, ads and editorial in their publications including The Chronicle, The Journal and Metro. This allows us to communicate partnerships, activities and beneficiaries to a wide reaching audience.
- Enhanced staff morale. Fundraising can provide new and exciting opportunities, motivate and strengthen teams
- Fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff. On occasion we can also offer a secondment within our organisation.
- We will promote your company logo on our website and our social media sites including twitter, facebook and linkedin
We do not receive any funding from The Big Lottery, Children in Need or Comic Relief and rely on the generosity of our corporate partners to achieve our aims.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of corporate partnership please contact Business Development Manager, Caroll Pattison or call 0191 201 6066, Tweet this to help us spread the word!